I really want to get this going....

Each day's listing is an excerpted edit from my work. These are numbered and sub-headed for ease of read and isolation from full body of continued text. Each small excerpt is a single-themed piece culled from a much larger whole. Please follow the heading numbers down to #1, or click on 'archive'. The highest numbers are most recently posted, obviously. If so interested, for follow-up, you may contact via e-mail shown - perhaps for discussion or annotation needed.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

CASH CARRY OR RETURN THE PACKAGE


6. CASH CARRY OR RETURN THE PACKAGE:

I never knew where I was going so I never got where I went – and there’s not too much wrong with that for at least you can’t make a grievous mistake since you’ve got nothing planned and like the man who built his house at the very edge of the highway – you can’t complain when suddenly there’s a car in your living room.

3 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Bloggers United said...

I happened upon your blog site by chance...and I'm glad I found it!
You've got some great stuff here. Way to go!

AWSOME Garden Gift
website. If you, or someone you know, has an interest in Garden Gift,
please come and check it out. Enjoy!

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger joe said...

Life's Necessities Grow Scarcer at the Superdome
NEW ORLEANS, Sept. 2 -- The concourse outside the battered Louisiana Superdome resembled a day-of-the-locusts panorama Friday morning: thousands of souls crying and begging and pleading for help.
Great Blog! I'll be Back! If you have time go see my gas saver related site. Visit it Soon. Thank You.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Blogging Blogging Queen said...

You have a knack for
writing. I read about 20
blogs a day, and skim about
30 more, so I mean it! We
can all use improvement, but
you certainly are better than
most I've read.

I'm going to be starting a blog
soon, about affordable seo services company
(I know, it sounds strange!) but
if you don't mind, I might drop
you a line just to get a little advice.
Ok?

Thanks kindly.

One Crazy Blog Addict...!
Dave, King of All Keywords

 

Post a Comment

<< Home