I really want to get this going....

Each day's listing is an excerpted edit from my work. These are numbered and sub-headed for ease of read and isolation from full body of continued text. Each small excerpt is a single-themed piece culled from a much larger whole. Please follow the heading numbers down to #1, or click on 'archive'. The highest numbers are most recently posted, obviously. If so interested, for follow-up, you may contact via e-mail shown - perhaps for discussion or annotation needed.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

THE VERY SHORT PRAYER OF MARVIN WHEY

13. THE VERY SHORT PRAYER OF MARVIN WHEY:

I have tried to write Paradise : 'do not move - let the wind speak - THAT is Paradise. Let the Gods forgive what I have made. Let those I love try to forgive what I have made.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home